The CanoScan 3200F is an Ultra-fast film capable flat-bed scanner. Transparencies and also files scan at 1200x2400 dpi resolution with document rate by means of a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed link. Among the fastest flatbed scanners available, the CanoScan 3200F delivers remarkable 1,200 x 2,400 dpi scans in 48-bit color, as well as it remedies scrapes and other aging effects.
The 3200F includes a host of effective applications, consisting of Ulead DVD PictureShow SE 2.0 Basic for producing DVD playable slide reveals on CD-R, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 5.5 for photo modifying as well as monitoring and also OmniPage SE 2.0 for transforming checked files to text. CanoScan Toolbox brings all the scanner applications together to maintain the desktop tidy.
With a bold and also dynamic outside, sturdy style, and also progressed graphics scanning, the Canon flatbed scanner is a strong, functional remedy for users that require a dependable scanner. Developed to be wind resistant and fashionable, the Canon CanoScan 3200F has a long, sloping lid that exists level on top of the item being checked, even publications or thick publications.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
A movie adapter lets you scan downsides and transparencies. The scanner likewise boasts streamlined lines and a gloss-finish lid with a distinctive surround to prevent finger noting. The CanoScan 3200F can check an A4 page in just 17 secs (at 600 dpi, using Windows XP with USB 2.0 and a Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz processor and also 256 MB RAM), making it twice as quick as its precursor, the CanoScan 3000F.
Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit (for film) or 8-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film: 35mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS 9.1 to 9.2, Mac OS X version 10.1.3 to 10.2.x
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), Ulead DVD PictureShow SE Basic (Windows) and Adobe Photoshop Album Starter Edition (Windows)
Canon CanoScan 3200F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless All-In-One Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 3200F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows 2000/Xp/Me (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 3200 / CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 3200F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.