The CanoScan 3000F Color Photo Scanner is Canon innovation at its finest - a picture, film as well as file scanner so flexible and easy to use, it takes scanning to an entire brand-new degree. Power scanning. Push-button ease. The 3000F scanner consists of a built-in 35mm film adapter, so you can conveniently check your negatives as well as slides and incorporate them into any task.
The CanoScan 3000F Colour Flatbed Scanner offers high-quality yet budget-friendly film and image scanning. It is geared up with a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface to offer you the fastest scans ever before. The CanoScan 3000F has a special Film Adaptor Unit so you could efficiently create your 35mm slides and downsides electronically, on your computer system.
In addition, this Canon flatbed scanner enables you to scan in realistic clarity and store the scanned records digitally utilizing its fantastic capacity for scanning film as well as plain paper in shade mode. The Canon 3000F has a wonderful functionality, so you can digitally protect your essential papers in hi-res information for long-term electronic storage space.
The CanoScan 3000F Colour Flat bed Scanner gives high-quality pictures of your films or documents whether you're a power customer or a first-timer. Advanced CCD innovation provides scans of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and also 48-bit colour, so your outcome is clear, sharp as well as real to the initial.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3051 All-in-One Colour Printer
A USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface enables extremely quick photo transfers as well as scanning accelerate to 4X faster compared to USB 1.1 equipped Window-based computer systems. Based upon Canon Inc. testing, utilizing a Pentium 4, 1.7 GHz, 256MB RAM making use of Adaptec DUO CONNECT, checking an approx. 8.5" x 11" image at 600 dpi. Outcomes might differ. Available just with Windows XP, Windows Me and also Windows 2000 professional.
Canon CanoScan 3000F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode Color: 48 bit internal/ 24 bit-external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size Print: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum; Film 35 mm x 1 frame (negative/mounted slide)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox,ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase,ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (30 trial version)
Canon CanoScan 3000F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA E464 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan 3000F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 3200F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 3000F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.