The CanoScan 3000 ex brings speed and high picture top quality to truly budget-friendly scanning. Benefits include a USB 2.0 Hi-Speed user interface and also fast Multi-Photo mode to ensure fantastic scanning productivity.Meet all your scanning needs easily with the fast yet economical CanoScan 3000 ex lover.
Canon CanoScan 3000ex Flat bed Scanner for Windows - Check your old household pictures into your computer system for safe-keeping, or for e-mailing to loved ones. Copy a web page from your note pad and use it in a record. Or scan your essential documents and archive them to disk for backup. With the CanoScan 3000ex Shade Photo Scanner, you'll be surprised at exactly what you can do.
Improve creative thinking with Canon's detailed software. This consists of ArcSoft PhotoStudio & PhotoBase for image editing and enhancing and also administration and Caere OmniPage SE for transforming scanned papers to text.
Built for people who are worried regarding performance as well as trustworthiness when developing an electronic record, this Canon flatbed scanner is fast as well as reliable. The Canon 3000ex allows you to scan in sharp clearness as well as send the scans to interested parties with its flexible capacity of scanning plain paper in shade setting.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma E402 All-in-one Printer
Scan multiple images in a single procedure. Skewed photos are straightened automatically. They can then be submitted, forwarded as email add-ons or published straight. It's the most basic and most reliable method to scan multiple photos - as well as Hi-Speed USB processing saves you much more time.
Canon CanoScan 3000 ex Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external Black & White Text enhanced
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Cable included)
- Software: CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
Canon CanoScan 3000 ex System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 All-in-one Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 3000 ex Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 3000 / CanoScan 3000F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 3000 ex Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.