Canon PIXMA MG3053, A Wireless Printer with A Low Price? Known as Canon’s product which has a low price, Canon PIXMA MG3053 is released at the market with promising future. The printer has some features that can be highlighted, such as the wireless support and you can print the photos directly from your smartphone. Even though, the printer seems lacking because it has no LCD screen for operating the buttons, but you won’t get any difficult matter in making it worked.
Similar as Canon Pixma MG3020 and Canon Pixma MG2950? While the printer seems a bit cheaper than you think, Canon PIXMA MG3053 still guarantees its best in delivering the best quality. The photos and the documents that you have printed by using the printer, can be delivered in the good shape and you don’t have to worry if the printer will give blurred images or papers which are full of smeared ink. It’ll give you the best result, as same as the other Canon’s products.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP8720 Wireless Photo Printer
The verdict for Canon PIXMA MG3053 is the printer that can give you great quality in low price. The printer is truly something for the people who have moderate amount of budget and this is also a proof that you don’t have to spend a lot of money in buying a good product. Canon really pulls its best effort in producing this superb printer that can be bought for many people.
Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) CL-446 (Colour)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper)
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA MG3053 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP7250 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG3053 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3053 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3053 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.