Another product from Canon and PIXMA series, Canon PIXMA MG3051 has added the collection of printer that people can purchase. Now, it is the right time to know more about the printer and what kind of advantages that you can get from the printer. First things first, it’s easier if we talk about the design. The printer has a dimension of 14.5 x 42.6 x 30.6 cm and it just weighs 3.5 kg. Well, for a printer, this is pretty easy to be carried anywhere and the shape is pretty much proportional for a home printer.
Similar as Canon Pixma MG3020, Talking about the operating system, the printer can be easily installed for Windows and OS users. But, the printer doesn’t provide any available system for Linux. This means a bit disappointment for Linux users. Furthermore, Canon PIXMA MG3051 is an inkjet printer that has been equipped by a black cartridge and a tri-color cartridge that are compatible with several types of cartridges such as PG-545, PG-545XL, CL-546, and CL-546XL.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP990 Wireless All-In-One Printer
The speed of printing, copying, and scanning of Canon PIXMA MG3051 leaves you a good impression because it works well in finishing all the duties. The result of the printing is also quite good that you can be satisfied without complaining any issues.
Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) CL-446 (Colour)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper)
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA MG3051 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF211 Mono Laser Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG3051 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3051 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3051 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.