Canon PIXMA MG3040, A Wireless Printer for Your Small Office Works? Being one of the wireless printers, some people might question about the reliability of Canon PIXMA MG3040 because it is not inevitable that some people will find some difficulties in installing the wireless support. In fact, the printer isn’t really hard to install since Canon has provided the buyer of the product with tutorials for installing the printer and there is also online instruction that can be accessed in the internet.
Well, talking about the design, there is no USB port and memory card reader attached in Canon PIXMA MG3040. But, it doesn’t make the printer hard to use. In fact, the printer has been equipped by the latest technology and software that can make you access the data and the photos that you want to print from your PC or tablets. Anyway, it just makes everything efficient. You do not have to deal with flash disk or any other devices to print your data.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP280 All-in-one Printer
In addition, Canon PIXMA MG3040 helps the mobile phone users to get their data faster. They don’t have to use connecting cable or to move the data into PC. The wireless support has been built to deal with Android, iOS, and Windows Phone users. Just tap your phones to print the documents and photos from your mobile phones.
Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) CL-446 (Colour)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper)
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA MG3040 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG3040 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3040 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3040 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.