The CanoScan 300 is one of the smallest, lightest A4 flatbed color scanners worldwide, as well as includes everything you should start enjoying its several usages instantly. These include desktop publishing, internet posting, presentations and also research. You could likewise save records for faxing with the proper software program.
The CanoScan 300 features high optical resolution, outstanding improved resolution, exceptional color definition as well as a special light source. Each assists create a much better scanned photo. Type ends up being much easier to review, lines are much better specified, shade has even more depth, as well as photos are a lot more natural in appearance.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3053 All-in-One Wireless Printer
Since Canon is a globe leader in optics, copying, faxing, scanning as well as printing, it recognizes the relevance of light to shade imaging. The CanoScan 300 makes use of an one-of-a-kind, lasting Xenon light that more very closely appears like natural light for greater uniformity. By utilizing one-pass scanning, Canon gets rid of multi-pass alignment issues, in addition to rise scanning rate.
Canon CanoScan 300 Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
Canon CanoScan 300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma E514 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan 300 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 300 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.