Canon PIXMA TS8040 is equipped with the Canons FINE cartridge. It gives you a good quality in printing result. This Canons Fine cartridge technology will give you the satisfaction. This printer can produce very small things in droplets. Therefore, the ink droplets can cover even for the smallest and hardest printing field. As the result of this feature, the printing will have much better accuracy and its graphic. In addition, it is supported by good resolution which can work up to 4800 dpi.
Like Canon Pixma TS8020 and Canon Pixma TS8010? Canon PIXMA TS8040 gives you the easy access. One of the accesses is about the duplex printing. By having this feature, you will be able to print on both of papers side without changing its position. You would only need to set and use this feature, and then the printer will directly print your documents on both sides of the paper.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma G3100 All-in-one Printer
Canon PIXMA TS8040 has five different ink tanks. In each tank is filled with the different color. It provides you with some benefits. When your ink tank runs out of the ink, you will not need to replace all of inks. Because the cartridges are separated, you will only need to replace the empty ink. It will make more efficient and effective.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 Printer Specifications:
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit Internal/24-bit External
- Other Features: 4.3 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart
- OS Compatibility: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2 Mac:20 Mac OS X v10.8.5 - macOS v10.12 (Sierra) Mobile Operating Systems iOS, Android, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows RT, and Amazon Fire devices
- Standard Interface: HI-Speed USB PictBridge (LAN/Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Memory Card Slot NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
- Software Included: (WINDOWS19/MAC20) PIXMA TS8040 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer Driver Scan Utility Master Setup My Printer (Windows Only) Network Tool My Image Garden (Full HD Movie Print, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and scanning are accessed through My Image Garden ) Quick Menu.
Canon PIXMA TS8040 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma G2400 All-in-one Printer Series
Free Download Canon PIXMA TS8040 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
TS8040 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS8040 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS8040 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Lite (OS X 10.12/10.11) ~~~>>> Download
TS8040 series Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS8040 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.