The Canon PIXMA G3400 A Wi-Fi & Cloud enabled multi-functional printer, with high yield ink containers, allowing you to develop low cost spectacular prints for both files and also pictures in the house or in the workplace.
Canon PIXMA G3400 released with one perfect package with the best specification you would certainly never find in another printing tool. Additionally, you would certainly not only satisfied with the printing item, both in color or black-white item, however also define in photograph and also high-quality printing product.
Like Canon Pixma G3200 and Canon Pixma G3100? With constructed in Wi-Fi, the PIXMA G3400 is excellent for usage within home, office and also local business atmospheres, whether you are publishing documents or pictures. Our multi-function tool comes with incomparable page yields of Colour: 7,000 web pages. Black: 6,000 web pages, indicating you can enjoy significant savings with low printing expenses.
Conveniently print from anywhere, as the PIXMA G3400 is Wi-Fi allowed, allowing you to print wirelessly from your COMPUTER, as well as smart gadgets with our 'Canon PRINT application'. So you do not have to mount brand-new software program to obtain your printing underway.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS8040 Inkjet Photo Printers
The PIXMA G Series has actually been developed with style at its forefront, our front encountering ink containers are simple to renew making it basic to track ink levels, making certain that you're never ever caught off guard. While our portable and also streamlined styles allows for complete assimilation into a home/office environment.
Canon PIXMA G3400 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK) GI-490 (C) GI-490 (M) GI-490 (Y)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Google Cloud Print Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA G3400 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS8000 All-in-one Printer Series
Free Download Canon PIXMA G3400 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G3400 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G3400 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.