The Canon PIXMA G1400 A high return solitary feature printer - Perfect for creating excellent quality, inexpensive stunning prints of documents and images in your home or in the workplace. Not everybody needs a multi feature device, so we have actually created the PIXMA G1400. This model consists of all the excellent benefits of the PIXMA G Series, as well as is an easy to use committed high return printer that generates high quality prints.
Enhance the top quality of your prints with our premium quality pigment black ink, to assist you in producing amazingly sharp texts as well as colour color inks for gorgeously lively photos. Also allowing you to enjoy publishing indeterminate 4 x 6" images in around One Minute. PIXMA G Series, has been constructed with design at its leading edge, our front dealing with ink storage tanks are very easy to replenish making it easy to track ink degrees, guaranteeing that you're never ever captured off guard. While our portable and also streamlined designs allows for full integration right into a home/office environment.
Like Canon Pixma G1100 and Canon Pixma G1000? For the features, this printer is equipped with a number of points, such as, the photo copier and scanner. Canon PIXMA G1400 has really good scanning top quality with 9600 x 4800 dpi. This is really good for those that want to have HD high quality scanning result. On top of that, the customer could obtain the other comfort in printing with some connectivity such as, Wi-Fi Direct, AirPrint Mode, USB 2.0 and so forth.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS6052 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
We've worked to make sure that our printing system stays secure throughout high volume printing via enhancements in our FINE print head as well as modern technology which ensures air does not permeate into the ink tube system. Our team believe that every person ought to have the ability to develop beautiful prints, easily. Our assimilation of the software program 'My Image Garden' makes it simple for you to organise, sort and also edit photos, so you can quickly get the prints you require.
Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK) GI-490 (C) GI-490 (M) GI-490 (Y)
- Paper Sizes: A4, A5, B5, 10x15cm, 13x18cm, 20x25cm, Envelopes (DL, COM10), Letter, Legal
- Interface Type: - PC / Mac Hi-Speed USB (B Port)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4 or .NET Framework 4.5 is required. For Windows XP, XPS Essentials Pack is required. Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Software Included: Printer Driver, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA G1400 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX7600 Office All-in-One Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA G1400 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G1400 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G1400 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1400 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1400 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G1400 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G1400 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G1400 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.