To fulfill the assumptions of all individuals looking for authentic print dependability and high quality at inexpensive, Canon has actually engineered the brand-new PIXMA G1100. This new inkjet printer maintains Canon's traditional high printing top quality while creating simple to replenish built-in containers that offer even more ink capability and also greater web page yield. The PIXMA G1100 publishes as much as 8.8 photos each min (ipm) in B/W and 5.0 ipm in color, provides indeterminate printing ability, and also its ink setup set up time frame is as short as 6 minutes.
Canon PIXMA G1100 is a multifunction printer which comes with excellent looking layout, piece de resistance, and high technology functions. It is recognized that such done in one inkjet printer is intentionally created in order to fulfill the general public assumption. Therefore, it is matched to the demands of individuals now. For the design, this sort of printer seems to be straightforward as well as good looking. This one is made for a compact model that has company lines on all sides of the printer.
The PIXMA G1100's ink bottles provide even more ink capacity with 135 ml in the black bottle and also 70 ml for each shade ink container giving approximately 6000 pages in Black and also an overall of 7000 pages with mixed colors. Along with high volume printing, users could likewise take advantage of the crossbreed ink system that makes use of brand-new pigment and also dye shade crossbreed inks which provide further blacks for sharp text top quality and more vibrant colors for aesthetically impactful printing.
The PIXMA G1100 is made with an incorporated built-in refillable ink storage tank system that is front-facing as well as housed within the printer, permitting users to easily examine the ink levels as well as replenish when required. This style method, coupled with the ink bottle's spill-resistant tops and an air-protected tube, gives smooth and tidy functionality in addition to keeps ink from drying when the printer is not in use.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF9280Cdn Laser Printer
This printer is furnished with 5 containers of cartridges within great performance both for the shade as well as the monochrome printing. With all its hassle-free functions, the brand-new PIXMA G1100 is optimal for anyone seeking an economical, high-quality printer offering genuine print reliability, raised individual performance as well as ease-of-use.
Canon PIXMA G1100 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4" x 6" Borderless Photo: Approx. 60 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 8.8 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx. 5.0 ipm
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Pigment Black: 320 / Total: 1,492
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Printer Features: Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Easy-PhotoPrint+, Full HD Movie Print, My Image Garden, Quiet Mode, Fun Filter Effects
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, Integrated Ink System, High Page Yield 6,000 pages in BK and 7,000 pages in color, Sharp Text, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power On/Off , Quiet Mode
- OS Compatibility: Windows:9 Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.7.5 – 10.10
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB.
Canon PIXMA G1100 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF9220Cdn All-in-One Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA G1100 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G1100 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1100 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1100 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G1100 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G1100 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G1100 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.