Save room and cut prices with premium colour printing, copying as well as scanning performance in one fashionable, portable device. Give your work included influence with stunning colour images, vibrant graphics as well as sharp message. This desktop version includes a lot of the sophisticated innovations located in Canon's premium imaging devices to provide the finest colour high quality.
With our Quick First-Print modern technologies there's no workout time, so no waiting. The system springs into activity the moment it's needed. And also with up to 21 ppm colour print or copy speeds, there's also no waiting on tasks to finish. The i-SENSYS MF9130 is Power Celebrity accredited as well as takes in just 1.2 watts in sleep mode.
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF8580Cdw and Canon i-SENSYS MF8550Cdn? This network ready device supplies PCL 5c/6 assistance for very easy assimilation into your existing PCL print environment. Share effective printing and also scanning with the entire team or workgroup. The Remote User Interface enables individuals as well as administrators to examine as well as handle machine status directly from their web internet browsers.
Quicken as well as simplify your process. Scan and SEND colour documents quickly and easily via email, network documents web server, FTP web server, web fax or USB memory key. Records can be scanned right into a number of digital styles including 'Compact PDF' making use of Canon's special compression technology.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP6000D Inkjet Photo Printer
Cut costs, conserve paper and generate expert records with automatic double-sided printing. The Duplex Automatic File Feeder allows quick automatic double-sided copying and scanning. With a maximum paper capability of 850 A4 sheets (with optional stand) and 512 MB of shared memory; the i-SENSYS MF9130 can manage the works of also the busiest groups.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Printer Specifications:
- Machine type: Colour Laser All-In-One
- Print speed: Up to 21 ppm colour and mono (A4)
- Printing method: Colour laser beam printing
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL5c, PCL6
- Scan to file server: FTP, SMB
- Scan to E-mail and i-Fax: SMTP, POP3, i-Fax (Simple mode)
- Scan resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scanner type: Flatbed and Duplex Automatic Document Feeder (DADF)
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, 2 x USB memory slot, Memory media slot
- Operating System compatibility: Windows 2000/Server 2003/ Server 2008/ XP/ Vista Mac OS X version 10.2.8-10.5.x Linux
- Software and printer management: NetSpot Device Installer, Canon Font Manager, Remote User Interface (RUI), Department ID Management.
Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iP5300 Premium Photo Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8/Vista/Server 2008 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
CQue TGZ Driver Linux (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CQue RPM Driver Linux (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CQue DEB Driver Linux (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
UFR II/UFR II LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Color Network ScanGear Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008/2012 R2/2016 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2/2016 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2003 ~~~>>> Download
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
Canon PS PPD File for Windows 7/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon UFR II XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8/10/Vista/Server 2008/2012 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Colour Network ScanGear Windows 7/8/8.1/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 R2 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon PCL5e/5c, PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 7/8/10/Vista/Xp/Server 2008/2012 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 ~~~>>> Download
WIA Network ScanGear2 Scanner Driver Windows 7/8/Vista/Server 2008 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon UFR II / UFR II LT Printer Driver for Macintosh OS X v10.4 / v10.5 / v10.6 ~~~>>> Download
NetSpot Device Installer (r3202) for Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2008 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF9130 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.