The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C is a portable laser multifunctional gadget complete all-in-one service for all printing, duplicating, scanning, and fax needs. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C multifunctional printer offers versatility as well as top quality, allowing individuals to print both in colour as well as black and white with minimum expenses. The Canon MF8180C all-in-one has an integrated network interface, which makes gadget sharing much easier, and private toner cartridges could quickly be changed.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer nevertheless, prints colour slower at just 4 ppm. Paper capability is rather low as compared to various other workgroup printers. The Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C printer features its very own LCD show, which is an integral part of the control panel. Paper ability is instead tiny, at just 250 pages, though a multipurpose tray is included, capable of holding up to 125 sheets.
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF8080Cw and Canon i-SENSYS MF8050Cn? The Canon i-SENSYS MF 8180C requires little space to run, gauging only 20.1 x20.2 x25.2 inches. It may take more than one person to move, as it considers basically 80 pounds because of its added features like the automatic document feeder and bigger print engine, which is needed to accommodate the colour printing function.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX850 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Some of the clever functions of the Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C colour printer include the 50-page ADF, very easy to change cartridges, built-in Ethernet and also broadband USB user interface, and the electronic scanner and photo copier, which can produce images up to 1200x2400 dpi in resolution or 9600x9600 when electronically boosted. The fax feature on the Canon MF8180C printer model allows quick transmission, averaging 3 seconds each page.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printer Specifications:
- Copier Type: digital
- Functions: copier, fax, printer, scanner
- Printing Technology: Laser color
- Max Printing Resolution: 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed: Up to 19 ppm (mono) / up to 4 ppm (color)
- Operating System Support: MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Vista.
Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless All-In-One Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8 ~~~>>> Download
Fax Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF8180C MFDrivers (CARPS / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008 ~~~>>> Download
MF Drivers (x64bit) Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] Tool Box Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista ~~~>>> Download
MF Toolbox for Windows 32/64bit Windows 8/7/Vista/Xp ~~~>>> Download
NetSpot Device Installer for Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000/Server 2003/2008 ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF8180C Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.