The Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL mono laser all-in-one is a network-ready gadget that promises high-quality duplicating as well as printing with colour scanning. The Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL aims to cut down costs with the auto duplexing function without jeopardizing professional-grade documents, and also it is quite flexible for modern os with PCL5e/6 assistance.
The Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL all-in-one printer keeps the majority of the physical top qualities of other versions from the i-SENSYS MF line, with the exception of the newly-designed media taking care of department. The control panel is similar to its predecessors, with highlighted one-touch buttons and also a tiny LCD present screen for watching the condition of the i-SENSYS MF4660PL multifunction printer. On top is the flatbed scanner with a mono photo copier and a 35-sheet ADF.
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF4580dn and Canon i-SENSYS MF4570dn? The Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL is a network-friendly multifunction printer with a generous 128MB of memory, which is good enough for cooperating a small team. It includes built-in ADF, a duplexer, and also a colour flatbed scanner. Plug-and-play benefit is given by the high-speed USB 2.0 link for compatible os. Paper handling in the Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL laser multifunction printer is fairly flexible as well as adequate for little to mid-volume printing with the 250-sheet input tray and 100-sheet result tray.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP7240 Inkjet Photo Printers
Various other models from the Canon i-SENSYS line boast rates of up to 22ppm, but the Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL is somewhat slower at only 20ppm on A4 media. The absence of a fax machine is one more disadvantage for customers of the MF4660PL that wish to save space and loan. Network connection is mostly limited to a wired Ethernet link for a tiny workgroup. Some customers complained that the Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL printer is quite loud since it gives off as much as 66dBA of sound when energetic.
Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL Printer Specifications:
- Copier Type: digital
- Functions: copier, printer, scanner
- Printing Technology: Laser monochrome
- Consumables Included: 1 x cartridge - up to 2000 pages Canon FX-10
- Printer Drivers / Emulations: PCL 5e, PCL 6, UFRII LT
- Operating System Support: MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Vista
- Software Included: Drivers & utilities, Presto! PageManager, ScanSoft OmniPage SE
Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iP6700D Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2003/2012/2008/2000/7/8/8.1/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8 ~~~>>> Download
TWAIN-Compatible Scanner Driver: Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel] ~~~>>> Download
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Service Pack for MF4600 Series Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32-bit & 64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF4690PL/MF4660PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF4690PL/MF4660PL MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Server 2003/2008/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 7/8/8.1/Vista/Windows Server 2012/2008/2003 R2/ ~~~>>> Download
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 ~~~>>> Download
Canon Lite Plus PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2008/2003/2000/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear for Mac OS X 10.4 [Intel/PPC] /10.5 [PPC] ~~~>>> Download
NetSpot Device Installer for Windows 2000/Server 2003/2008/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF4660PL Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.