The Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Connected 4-in-1 mono laser printer with fast 27 ppm speed, high-quality printing and enhanced capabilities for mobile users in small workgroups. Perfect for busy office environments. With Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity and support for PCL6, it’s built to ‘simply work’ with your existing business network.
Use an office multifunction printer built for speed: Quick First-Print, fast 27 ppm print speed and double-sided printing mean productivity stays high. Easily print from smartphones, tablets, laptops and desktop with wireless support for Mopria, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print and the Canon PRINT business app.
Scan and share documents quickly and effortlessly, all without a PC. Easily scan and send to email or to network drives directly from the device. The printer’s ECO reports make it easy to monitor and track usage, while Auto Off and reduced power consumption modes help keep your carbon footprint to a minimum.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP280 All-in-one Printer
Canon’s All-in-One Cartridges deliver superb mono text documents and images. Experience consistent reliability and quality with just a single cartridge change.
Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Printer Specifications:
- Print speed: Single sided: Up to 27 ppm (A4) Double sided: Up to 15 ipm (A4)
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
- Printer languages: UFRII-LT, PCL 5e1, PCL6
- Advanced printing features: Google Cloud Print Ready iOS: AirPrint, Canon PRINT Business app Android; Mopria certified, Canon Print Service Plug-in, Canon PRINT Business app
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG
- Scanner Type: Flatbed and Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed, 10BASE-T/100BASE-TX, Wireless 802.11b/g/n, Wireless Direct Connection
- Operating System compatibility: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Server 2012R24 / Server 2012 / Server 2008R2 / Server 2008 / Server 2003R2 / Server 2003 / Vista Mac OS X version 10.6 & up Linux
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Remote User Interface (RUI), SSID Tool, Toner Status Tool
- Cartridges: Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages)
Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2008/2012 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows Server 2003 32bit & 64bit] Generic PCL6 Printer Driver Windows Server 2003 ~~~>>> Download
Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008/2012 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] MF249dw/MF247dw/MF244dw MFDrivers (UFR II / PCL / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Server 2003 R2/2008 ~~~>>> Download
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 User's Guide ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w Wireless LAN Setting Guide ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 Getting Started ~~~>>> Download
[Windows] MF240Series/230Series MF Driver Installation Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF247dw Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.