The Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Mono 3-in-1 laser constructed for speed and also reliability perfect for residence offices.High-quality printing, duplicating and also scanning, A compact office mono laser printer quickly, trustworthy and also easy to use. 23 ppm quick printing, A4 flatbed scanning and also copying with an intuitive user interface. Plus the high quality and also uniformity you 'd anticipate from a laser printer.
An instinctive LCD display, top notch print, copy as well as check features, plus a huge 250-sheet capability ensures productive performance. The high-resolution scanner makes duplicates and also quickly conserves paper records digitally. Optical character recognition (Optical Character Recognition) software program develops editable, text-searchable PDFs. From reports on the printer's energy consumption to Auto Off and also lowered power usage settings, you can conserve power, reduced wastage and also improve sustainability.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP610 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Save time, job quickly. With Quick First-Print, the printer wakes from rest setting and also starts printing in a split second, while the rapid 23 ppm maintains you effective. Instinctive, easy to navigate as well as constantly prepared to function. This multifunction excels to go at the press of a switch start with quick-access one-touch controls. An easier method to promptly change toner. Experience consistent integrity and quality with a solitary cartridge change less products to order and keep in stock.
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Specifications:
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
- Copy Speed: Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Operating System compatibility: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista Mac OS X version 10.6 & up Linux
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Toner Status Tool
- Cartridges: Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages)
Canon i-SENSYS MF231 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP540 Colour Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] MF231 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 User's Guide ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 Getting Started ~~~>>> Download
[Windows] MF240Series/230Series MF Driver Installation Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF231 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.