The Canon PIXMA iP1600 printer prints your pictures in the best quality. With a maximum resolution of 4800x1200 color dpi, this Canon Inkjet printer gives impressive prints. This Canon photo printer uses microscopic droplets of 2 picoliters to provide your images a fine, perfect surface. The ChromaLife100 heating system used in this Canon Inkjet printer contributes to the life of your photos. This Canon photo printer does not lose your time either; you could get 4Â"x6Â" borderless photos in about 70 secs level. The PIXMA iP1600 printer uses new pigment black ink for better spot and highlighter resistance.
The Canon iP1600 desktop computer printer is an inexpensive as well as easy gadget for trainees and also households alike. Canon improved the print engine, providing it the 4-ink 2pl Micro-Nozzles with FINE cartridges. The paper capability of the feeder is 100 sheets, yet there is no paper result tray. The entire gadget evaluates 2.9 kg and also is rather compact at 165mm tall, 249mm deep, and also 435 large.
The Canon PIXMA iP1600 Photo Printer is functional and basic to make use of. Its brand-new slanted design will look excellent on your workdesk. As well as you'll be astonished at the top quality photos as well as papers you could print. Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) utilizes an ingenious print head with 1,472 nozzles that expel regular, accurate ink droplets as small as 2 picoliters. It's basic: even more nozzles with greater accuracy equivalent impressive results - and also Canon has actually got it down to a scientific research. This copyrighted technology creates an outstanding color resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 color dpi1, for extraordinary detail and also photo-realism.
Like Canon Pixma iP1500 and Canon Pixma iP1300? The printheads of the Canon Pixma iP1600 require hands-on positioning, which can be frustrating and messy for amateur individuals. The lack of sd card ports as well as a PictBridge port defeats its purpose as an image printer, too. Colour graphics and pictures show up under-saturated when the setups are not configured to ideal mode. You have to purchase the USB cord as well as the outcome tray separately, which can be a problem.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX850 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
To better enhance publishing high quality, the PIXMA iP1600 Picture Printer utilizes high-intensity ChromaLife100 shade inks for brilliant images as well as graphics. Plus, its special pigment black ink supplies laser-like message - together with a greater resistance to smearing when you're managing or highlighting a published file. As well as just what about rate? This nocompromise printer is especially quick, efficient in creating a 4" x 6" image laboratory quality indeterminate image in approximately 70 seconds.
Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): Black:19 ppm (approx. 3.2 seconds/page) Color:16 ppm (approx. 3.8 seconds/page) 4 x 6 borderless photo: approx. 70 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: Black: 320, Color: 384 x 3 colors (C, M, Y) Total Nozzles: 1,472
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:600 x 600 dpi, Color:4800 x 1200 dpi
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows XP/Me/2000/98, and Mac OS X v10.2.1 to 10.4.x
- Standard Interfaces: USB (Cable not included)
- Ink Compatibility: PG-40 Black, CL-41 Color
- Paper Sizes: Letter, legal, Credit Card(2.13 x3.39), 4 x 6, 5 x 7, U.S. #10 envelopes
- Noise Level Approx: 44 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide,Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint version 3.3 (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows), Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended).
Canon PIXMA iP1600 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX725 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA iP1600 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
PIXMA iP1600 CUPS Printer Driver for (OS X 10.5/10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module ~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for Windows 2000 (32-bit) / Windows XP (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.2, 10.3, 10.4 and Mac OS X 10.5 ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-LayoutPrint For Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32/64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA iP1200 / PIXMA iP1600 / PIXMA iP2200 - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA iP1600 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.