The Canon PIXMA MG7520 is the utmost Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer providing exceptional picture printing performance as well as amazing flexibility. The Pixma MG7520 prints lovely, borderless photos approximately 8.5" x 11" as well as crisp documents operating a maximum color dpi of 9600 x 24001 operating 1pl innovation. It showcases six specific ink storage tanks, consisting of gray ink, for far better equilibrium in both shade and also black & white images. Its 3.5" LCD Touchscreen lets you effortlessly see, select as well as modify your pictures exactly on the printer.
The PIXMA MG7520 offers a range of ways to make smartphone as well as tablet printing simple as well as hassle-free and it begins operating the Canon PRINT application. Canon PRINT makes it easy to print as well as check images or papers straight from your compatible mobile phone. Operating the cloud printing function you could print straight from pick on-line cloud companies, such as, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Drive, as well as much more, either right at the printer itself or from almost anywhere operating your smart phone and the cost-free Canon PRINT app.
Like Canon Pixma MG5210 and Canon Pixma MG4260? Extra features that raise the Pixma MG7520 also additional include built-in Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Power On and, in case you do not have your very own photo organization software program, My Photo Garden, which makes arranging and printing your photos enjoyable and also easy. The remarkable MG7520 is the ideal cordless all-in-one printer for the critical image enthusiast.
Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black:ESAT: Approx. 15.0 ipm, Color:ESAT: Approx 10.0 ipm
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color:Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, U.S. #10 Envelope
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode,Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning
- Color Depth: 48-bit internal/24-bit external
- Other Features: Intelligent Touch System with 3.5 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Rated EPEAT Silver, Auto Power Off, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode, Self-Opening Output Tray, PIXMA Printing Solutions, Quick Start
- OS Compatibility: Windows 8, Windows 8.1 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit, Mac OS X v10.6.8 - 10.9 Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT
- Standard Interface: Hi-Speed USB Ethernet PictBridge (Wireless LAN) Wireless LAN (IEEE 802.11b/g/n) Card Slots NFC (PIXMA Touch & Print)
Canon PIXMA MG7520 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG7710 Printer Drivers Download
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG7520 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Canon Pixma MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma MG7520 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma MG7520 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma MG7520 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/Mac OS X 10.6) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma MG7520 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (Source file) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear MP for Linux (debian Packagearchive) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG7520 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.