Every time you buy something, you need to ensure you have chosen the best thing one to ensure you will not feel regret after buying it. As well as while you want to take the new scanner for your business; you need to ensure you have picked up the best scanner one. For this problem, you can consider this CanonScan LiDE 110.
In this CanonScan LiDE 110, you will get the best scanner specs as what you want. In this scanner, you will get the flatbed as its scanner type and the CIS or Contact Image Sensor as its scanning element. For the maximum resolution of the interpolated one is up to 19,200 x 19,200 dpi and for the optical one is up to 2400 x 4800 dpi. Those are high numbers of resolution you can get from the scanner. Beside them, you can get many advanced features in this scanner which can help you in operating them easily.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 90 Flatbed Scanner
You also can get the depth color of colored document for the internal in this CanonScan LiDE 110 is 48 bit and for the external is 24 bit. For the depth color of black and white document for the internal is 16 bit and for the external is 8 bit.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanner Buttons: Copy, Auto Scan, PDF, E-mail
- Max. Resolutions Optical:Optical: 2400 x 4800 dpi Interpolated:Interpolated: 19,200 x 19,200 dpi
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48 or 24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- OS Compatibility: Windows 7, Windows Vista , Windows XP and Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.6
- Software: Setup Software & User's Guide CD-ROM, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu
Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 35 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 110 Scanner Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MP Navigator EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (OS X 10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu EX (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 110 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.