If you want to have a simple operation in doing your tasks with such a scanning machine, then you will need to have CanoScan LiDE 70 at your office. This machine provides you with four buttons which each of them are dedicated to certain functions. They are for sending the scanned files through email, copying data, compressing the files into PDF format, and for scanning function. Those features allows you to save your time more in doing the task and getting high level of the flexibility.
This CanoScan LiDE 70 has compact design that lets you to put it in anywhere. It also can increase your productivity that can be reached easily as expected with this machine. There is Canon’s QARE software which provides you a higher level of quality results. It can take away the dust and scratch of scanned files automatically. Therefore, you will not need to get any problems in doing the task.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Flatbed Scanners
CanoScan LiDE 70 enhances your productivity by offering multi scanning mode. With this mode, you just need to arrange for about 10 photo images and touch a button to scan the files into a file. It will be great since you can save the time more and cut the storage space.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 50 Color Scanner
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
LiDE 70 Scanner Driver (Windows 7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 70 Scanner Driver (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
LiDE 70 Scanner Driver (Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 7/8.1/8/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 70 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.