CanoScan LiDE 60 is supporting tool at your small office that can give you best performance in helping you doing your task. This scanning machine does not take a lot of space at your working place since it is designed in compact and simplicity. Therefore, you will be able to freely put the scanner in everywhere at your office. If you need a machine that can give you the efficiency and increase your productivity, then this machine is the right solution for you whether you use it to do your office task or school task.
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 60 allows you to get high quality results for scanning documents or photo images. With this machine, you will be able to send scanned files through email or create PDF files to collect all scanned files into a data with small size.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 20 Flatbed Scanners
This CanoScan LiDE 60 is equipped with high speed of USB 2.0 port which has the ability to transfer the data and supply the power to the scanning machine. It will ease you in making your office environment keep neat without any cables and wires that can make it looked messy. This machine is so recommended for you.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 2000/Me/Win 98/XP, Mac OS X 10.2.7 to 10.4.x
- Software: ScanGear CS11.0(Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox 4.9(Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac). System requirements vary by application
Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon CanoScan LiDE 30 Flatbed Scanners
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/7/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 60 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.