When coming to the scanning machine that can create vibrant quality for documents, CanoScan LiDE 25 is the right choice for you. This machine provides you with affordability, slender build and functionality. This scanner also offers you with great resolution which is up to 1200 x 2400 dots per inch which can be increased by using software up to 19200 dpi. It has 48 bits color depth that accommodates for more than 281 millions of color. It means that you will get vibrant images and high quality documents.
The design of this CanoScan LiDE 25 is compact which makes the machine is suitable for any environment even at small office. This scanner has a technology called Canon Z-Lid on the top. It allows you to get the machine elevates in around one inch high which is useful to accommodate the scanning items in thicker dimension.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9000 Inkjet Photo Printer
In addition, this CanoScan LiDE 25 uses a single USB port that has the ability to supply the power and transfer the data. Therefore, you will not be bothered with the cables all around the machine. With this machine, you will be able to do copying as well as scanning. Also, it allows you to email the scanned files. Those functions can be done simply with just one touch on the 3 dedicated buttons.
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/24-bit external Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external Black & white Text enhanced
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/2000/Me/XP, Mac OS X 10.2 to 10.4.x
- Software: ScanGear CS11.0(Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox 4.9(Windows/Mac), Arcsoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac)
Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-10 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vsta (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.1/10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan LiDE 25 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.