If it is too troublesome for you to carry a lot of important things in your bags, then you will need such thinner things in it. One of the important things for a worker is scanner, printer, and many more. Therefore, Canon gives you the best series of scanner which is ultra slim USB scanner; it is CanoScan N1220U that has the weight in only 1.5 kg. The dimension of this scanner is 256 mm x 372.5 mm x 34 mm. With that dimension, you will be able to carry this machine easily in a laptop bag with standard dimension.
This CanoScan N1220U has luxurious design with dark grey and metallic lid. There is no power supply since this machine draws the power from the USB port. This scanning machine is a variety of flatbed. It has CIS (Contact Image Sensor) element and 3 colors of LCD light. The optical resolution of this scanner is impressive with 1200 x 2400 dpi.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MG3053 Inkjet Photo Printer
Even though the maximum resolution of a page with full color may take for around 8 minutes but most of the scan projects take a shorter time since it would not need for more than 300 till 600 dpi. This CanoScan N1220U has great technology which you will be grateful to have this machine.
Canon CanoScan N1220U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Scanning Mode: Color: 42-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 14-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and White; Text enhanced
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5 or later); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98 and Windows 2000 Professional
- Software: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft OmniPage OCR and Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE
Canon CanoScan N1220U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9055 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N1220U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
User Guide ~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N1220U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.