There are so many scanner machines that you can find on the store today. However, not all of them have great specification and performance while being supported by the intelligent and beautiful look at the same time. Then, Canon comes to fulfill the desire of people for having a scanner machine which has beautiful design and best performance. It is CanoScan N670U that will meet your desire and give you more than such a satisfying feeling.
The series of CanoScan N670U is a great assistant for your office or home needs. It has such an intelligent looks with beautiful art design in each side of the machine. It has been produced with affordable price which means that you can save your money more. It has sleek stylish looks that will suit all the decoration of your rooms and desks. The results produced in high quality in each of the scanned files.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
If you think that using this CanoScan N670U is difficult, then you definitely wrong. This scanner machine is easy to use and operate. You just need to connect it with USB cable and then connect it to other compatible PC. There are no bulky transformers or power cord in it.
Canon CanoScan N670U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48- bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external; Black and white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Letter ( 8.5 x 11.7) maximum
- OS Compatibility: ScanGear CS-U for Mac OS X ( 8.6 to 9X); Mac OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: ScanGear CS-U (Windows/Mac), ScanGear Toolbox (Windows/Mac),ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ArcSoft PhotoBase and ScanSoft OmniPage OCR
Canon CanoScan N670U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6820 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N670U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows 2000/Vista/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N670U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.