Since the production of CanoScan N650U, people like to have this scanner machine at their home or office to make it help their tasks and jobs in scanning files. This scanner machine is a kind of USB flatbed device which is lunched to give the best performance for your tasks. With only 2,5 cm of the height, this scanner becomes the thinnest flatbed scanning device ever. With this size, it means that you will be able to place it and move it in everywhere by yourself without getting problems.
The series of CanoScan N650U is easy to be operated. When you use this scanner, you will find that you get the eases in scanning files well. The resolution of this scanner machine is about 600 x 1200 dots per inch and you will get clear and crisp images. You only need to connect the scanner with USB cable to the PC and you will get the best quality results of the graphic and image scanning.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3050 Inkjet Photo Printers
CanoSCan N650U has 42-bit of the resolution that can give more than four trillion colors so you can create richer color scans. In addition, it has the feature of one-touch scan. There are so many features that will be very useful in this machine.
Canon CanoScan N650U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Moving film carriage-type / Desktop model
- Scanning Element: Charge-coupled device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Xenon fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 13/20/25 seconds;Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 10/20/30/40/60 seconds
- Scanning Pixels: Color positives/negatives, monochrome scanning pixels:35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 2,592 x 3,888 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240 cartridges): 1,766 x 3,212 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm mounted slide film, strip film: 24.2mm x 36.3mm
- Interface: SCSI-2; Connectors: 50-pin high density x 2
- OS Compatibility: Windows 95/98/NT 4.0, Mac OS 7.5x,7.6x, 8.x
Canon CanoScan N650U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma Pro9500 Inkjet Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan N650U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
User Guide ~~~>>> Download
Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan N650U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.