CanoScan FS4000US is one of the great scanner machines that have come to you to give its best functions and features. This type of scanner machine has been packaged with the attractive metal and plastic substance. The front panel in this machine consists of task LED, power switch, and ports that allow you to use it to scan the film. On the back panel, there are 2 SCSI-2 connectors and 1.1 ports USB. Furthermore, this scanner machine gives the television cable USB in its package.
In addition, the series of CanoScan FS4000US is a kind of film scanner which has the SCSI/USB button that allows you to pick the address of SCSI and set the interface. It will ease you to manage the scanner machine as your wish without having any difficulties and problems. This scanner device supports high-end specification with 4000 dots per inch of the scanning resolution.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma PRO-1 Inkjet Photo Printers
CanoScan FS4000US has been produced with affordable price that allows you to purchase this scanner without spending much money. Once you get this scanner at your workplace, you will find that this scanner is a great idea to be owned since it is completed with the advanced technology and system for you.
Canon CanoScan FS4000US Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Desktop Film Scanner
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device 3-line color image sensor
- Light Source: Cold cathode mercury fluorescent lamp
- Scanning Speed: (Positives, at 500dpi/1000dpi/200dpi/4000dpi): 35mm: 6/12/24/48 seconds ; Advanced Photo System (IX240): 4/9/18/36 seconds
- Scanning Mode: 14-bit scanning for each color (RGB)/16-bit, 8-bit output
- Optical Density Range: 3.4 in 24-bit mode; 4.2 in 42-bit mode
- Max. Film Size: 35mm: Color (Positives/Negatives), Monochrome (Positives/Negatives), Mounted slide film, Filmstrip ; Advanced Photo System (IX240): Color (Positives/Negatives), Monochrome (Negatives), Mounted slide film, Cartridge
- Scanning Pixels: 35mm: 3,780 X 5,669 pixels; Advanced Photo System (IX240): 2,457 X 4,315 pixels
- Scanning Area: 35mm: 24.0 x 36.0 mm; Advanced Photo System (IX240): 15.6 x 27.4 mm
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/98SE/2000 Professional/Me, Mac OS 8.6/9
Canon CanoScan FS4000US System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA mini260 Photo Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FS4000US Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
FS4000US FilmGet Updater Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
FilmGet FS for Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Uninstall Driver for FS4000US Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FS4000US Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.