These days, the demands for a scanner that can be used on home and personal settings are elevating. Canon understand this, and launched CanoScan FB630U to keep up with the increasing needs. The power consumption that is offered by the device is very impressive, with only 9 watts during operation and 5 watts during sleep mode. This is certainly a good news for both home and personal use, as it does not burden the electricity bills. The size is also very compact, with 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively and 3.31 lbs. in weight. You can effortlessly move it around and it does not occupy too much space in your room.
The maximum optical resolution for CanoScan FB630U is only 600 x 600 dpi, which is good enough to accommodate personal use, but not exceptional. This machine works as additional decoration for your room with its chic white color. This machine only takes 15 seconds to warm up, which is suitable for those who work in a hurry.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9020 All-In-One Photo Printer
CanoScan FB630U is a bit lacking in paper handling, with only A4 plain papers accepted. You have to feed your documents manually because the document feeder does not have automatic mode.
Canon CanoScan FB630U Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 36-bit internal/ 24- bit external; Grayscale : 12-bit internal/ 8-bit external; black & white; text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7
- OS Compatibility: ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98, Canon Plug-in; Module CS-U for MAC OS 8.5 or higher
- Software: Canon Creative Image CD-Rom, including ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS, Canon Plug-in Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS,Canon Photo and TextBridge Pro
Canon CanoScan FB630U System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB630U Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain driver Windows 2000/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Toolbox for SG CS-U or above (does not include driver) Windows 2000/Me/Xp (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB630U Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.