Nowadays, the needs for a scanner in personal and home setting are increasing. To accommodate the elevating demands, Canon released CanoScan FB630P. Comes with white color, this machine gives a chic appearance to your room. It has a very efficient power consumption, with only 9 watts during operation and 5 watts during sleep mode. For home and personal use, this is surely a good news as it does not burden your electricity bills.
CanoScan FB630P also works pretty fast, with only 15 seconds warm-up, which is suitable for those who tend to be in a hurry. The paper handling, however, is a bit lacking, with only A4 plain papers accepted. The document feeder does not have automatic mode, which means you have to feed your documents manually. The maximum optical resolution is only 600 x 600 dpi, which is good enough for personal use, but not remarkable. As for operating systems, it is compatible with Windows 98 and above.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II Inkjet Photo Printer
The size of CanoScan FB630P is pretty compact, with 10.1 x 14.7 x 1.5 inches in width, depth, and height respectively and 3.31 lbs. in weight. With this size you can easily move it around and it does not require too much space in your room.
Canon CanoScan FB630P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Light Source: Three-color RGB LEDs
- Scanning Mode Color: 36-bit internal/24-bit external; Grayscale: 12-bit internal/8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Letter ( 8.5 x 11.7 )
- OS Compatibility: TWAIN via CanoCraft CS-P
- Software: Cannon Creative Image CD-ROM, including CanoCraft CS-PTWAIN driver, CanoCraft CS-P copy, Adobe PhotoDeluxe and TextBridge Pro.
Canon CanoScan FB630P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS9050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB630P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox v2.2.3 for SG CS-P or above (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB630P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.