Are you looking for a scanner for your personal and home needs that is able to accommodate your need? CanoScan FB610 can be your solution. Released by Canon, one of the leading manufacturer for electronic devices, this product offers so many benefits. The first is its power consumption. The power consumption of the machine is very efficient, with only 5 watts during operational. It has stylish design, with white color and compact size with only 8.5 x 11.7 inch. You do not have to prepare extra room for this scanner.
CanoScan FB610 can only handle A4 paper, which is a bit lacking for a scanner design for home use. It can only handle plain paper and bulk objects and is not equipped with automatic document feeder (ADF). Therefore, you have to manually feed your documents. Its maximum optical resolution is also lacking, with only 600 x 600 dpi. It is actually good enough for personal and home use, but not for small business.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX7000 Inkjet Business Printer
The scan element that is used by CanoScan FB610 is Contact Image Sensor (CIS). Its color depth is pretty good, but not exceptional, with only 30-bit for color document and 10-bit for grayscale documents. Overall, it gives just enough for your needs.
Canon CanoScan FB610 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan FB610 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iX6550 Colour Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB610 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for SG CS-P or above (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB610 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.