What would you be without CanoScan FB320P? This simple scanner is the most affordable unit with various features as well as advantages. The first advantages comes from this FB series is low electricity consumption. The required voltage for this scanner is AC 220 / 240 V. In addition, this is a product that has Energy Star certification. In fact, this is just one possible advantage for user.
The next advantages from CanoScan FB320P is related the supported document. Unlike other scanners, this FB320P unit has capability to handle two kinds of document. Those are bulk objects and plain paper. For plain paper, the max size that can be put on the scanner is up to 8,25” x 11,7”. In this case, the device is able to handle A4 paper or any paper with smaller size. Well, it is true that bulk object can be scanned with this FB320P. However, its dimension cannot exceed the limitation.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Inkjet Printer
Equipped with Flatbed technology, CanoScan FB320P has the ability to produced rapid scan. Well, this reliable scanner is able to deliver up to 20 ipm (images per second) as its max scan speed. Then, the connectivity in this unit is still based on wired connection. The type of the connector is 25 pin D Sub.
Canon CanoScan FB320P Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge- Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/ 48 bit or 24-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit or 8-bit external; Black & White; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Print : 8.5 x 11.7 ; Film 4 x 5
- OS Compatibility: Canon Plug-in Module CS-U for Mac OS (8.5-9X), OS X (Classic mode only); ScanGear CS-U TWAIN for Windows 98/Me/2000 Professional
- Software: Software CD-ROM, including:ScanGear CS-U TWAIN driver, ScanGear Toolbox CS< Canon Plug-in-Module CS-U, CanoScan Toolbox CS, Adobe Photoshop 5.0 LE,ArcSoft PhotoBase, ScanSoft OmniPage OCR, PhotoRecord and ImageBrowser.
Canon CanoScan FB320P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS9020 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan FB320P Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Toolbox for ScanCraft CS-P or later (does not include driver) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan FB320P Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.