If you are looking for a nice scanner with the affordable price, CanoScan D646U is the answer. That is because this scanner is tagged for a very affordable price. You will not need to spend more than 50 dollars for this scanner. Yes, that one is totally affordable since this scanner is considered as the old scanner but you can make sure that this scanner has the performance that you are looking for.
For your information, this scanner is considered as the old scanner so that finding the all-new CanoScan D646U is a little bit difficult to do. However, you can find a lot of used one if you want. If you want to do that, you need to make sure that you are getting the best one that you can find.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma iP3500 Inkjet Photo Printer
If you are curious about the performance of this scanner, then there is nothing that you need to worry about. That is because this scanner still has the nice performance that will help you with all of your scanning needs. Even though you cannot compare the performance of this CanoScan D646U with many other scanners nowadays, at least you can get the nice performance for the basic scan on this scanner.
Canon CanoScan D646UEX Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner – desktop
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper
- Peripheral / Interface Devices: CD-ROM, SVGA monitor, USB port
- Type: Adobe Acrobat Reader, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000, Caere OmniPage LE, Caere Omnipage, Drivers & Utilities, ScanGear Toolbox CS
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities, Caere Omnipage, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Caere OmniPage LE, ScanGear Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio 2000
- OS Required: Apple MacOS 8.6 or later, Microsoft Windows 2000 Professional, Microsoft Windows 98/ME.
Canon CanoScan D646UEX System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP600R All-in-One Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan D646UEX Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS-U Windows Xp/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan D646UEX Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.