If you want to get the clean looking result from your scan, then you will need to get the nice scanner such as CanoScan 9950F. It might be true that many scanners nowadays are able to scan the film, but unfortunately, not all of those scanners are able to give you the clean result that you want. Some of those scanners will only give you the dusts and scratches from the films. If you do not want to get that kind of thing, then you will need this scanner for that kind of film scanning purpose.
You need to know that CanoScan 9950F has the FARE level 3 technology. This technology can be considered as something helpful for those who want to scan films. That is because this technology will help you to automatically remove the dusts and scratches that you might have on the film.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP560 Colour Inkjet Printer
Basically, this technology is something totally helpful if you want to scan the old films that have been left for many years. That is because from the technology of this CanoScan 9950F, you will be able to get the nice and clean scanning result that you need. Therefore, the scanning result will look as if you are scanning a new film.
Canon CanoScan 9950F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:4800 dpi Hardware:4800 x 9600 dpi Interpolated:19200 x 19200 dpi
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit input/8-bit output (16-bit output when scanning film); Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 30 frames (negatives); 35mm x 12 frames (mounted slides); Film strip (120 roll film); 4 x 5 film
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (cable included); FireWire (Mac only, cable not included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP, Mac OS X v10.1.3 to 10.3.x
Canon CanoScan 9950F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP600 All-in-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 9950F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox for Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5 ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows XP/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows XP (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 9950F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 9950F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.