There are not many scanner that has the nice lens such as CanoScan 9900F. Actually, there are some other scanners that have been using the better technology, but you can make sure that you will need to pay for a lot of dollars if you want to get those scanners. That is why this scanner from Canon is still considered as one of the best scanner with the best lens that you can get.
You might want to know that this scanner is using the Super Galileo 2 for the main lens. This lens is believed to be able to give you the best scanning result from CanoScan 9900F. That is because this second technology of Super Galileo is combined by some convex lenses and those things are the things that made this lens become one of the best that you can get.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3050 All-In-One Photo Printer
Since this scanner is using the nice lens for the operation, you will need to know that the price of this scanner is not going to be cheap. However, you will not need to worry about the price of CanoScan 9900F at all since the price of this scanner is still affordable enough and the price is slightly cheaper than some other scanners.
Canon CanoScan 9900F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charged-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode: Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external; Grayscale: 16-bit internal/16-bit external; Black & white; Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: Documents: 8.5 x 11.7; Film: 35mm x 24 frames (negatives); 35mm x 8 frames (mounted slides) medium-format; 4 x 5 transparency
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed (Windows only, cable included), USB (Windows & Mac) and FireWire (Mac only, IEEE 1394, cable not included)
- OS Compatibility: Windows 98/Me/2000/XP; Mac 9.0 - 9.x, Mac OS X v 10.1 to 10.2.x
- Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 2.0 and CanoScan Setup CD-ROM including: ScanGear CS (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoBase (Windows/Mac), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows) and NewSoft Presto! BizCard (Windows, 30-day trial version)
Canon CanoScan 9900F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP450 All-In-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 9900F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows Vista/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 9900F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 9900F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.