Canon CanoScan 4400F Scanner With the digital age industrious, now is the moment to digitally archive those shoeboxes full of old pictures as well as personal data that are breaking at the joints. The scanning service fit most budget plans and also lifestyles. The CanoScan 4400F Color Photo Scanner provides ease of use as well as affordability. Digitizing images, slides, downsides, as well as important files is less complicated than before with the attributes on the Canon scanner.
The Canon CanoScan 4400F Flat bed Scanner scans everything from photos to documents, slides and downsides. Its high resolution as well as high speeds give you quality you want without the wait, and also 7 easy switches conveniently automate day-to-day scanning tasks, so it's simple to scan, copy and develop e-mails and also multi-page PDFs.
The CanoScan 4400F scans photos at an optimum of 4800 x 9600 dpi optical resolution for clear and also sharp pictures. The CanoScan 4400F scanner also include a built-in Film Adapter Device (FAU) to make scanning of 35mm negatives and placed slides a wind. And also, the Advanced Z-Lid development leading lifts about 1-inch vertically as well as allows you generate clear, total scans also of thick originals such as note pads.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3050 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
All set to produce high-resolution scans of images, records, also 35mm movie and also slides? With the CanoScan 4400F Color Picture Scanner it's simple. Seven switches automate the whole scanning process, so it's straightforward to scan, copy and develop emails and also multi-page PDFs. This wise scanner provides an amazing color dpi resolution of 4800 x 9600 (max.) and also built-in retouching technology could better boost your final photos.
Canon CanoScan 4400F Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: Flatbed, color and monochrome
- Scanning Element: Charge-Coupled Device (CCD)
- Light Source: Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp
- Scanning Mode Color: 48-bit internal/48-bit external (selectable in driver) Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external Black & White Text enhanced
- Max. Document Size: 8.5 x 11.7 maximum
- Max. Film Size: 35mm x 6 frames (negatives), 35mm x 4 frames (mounted slides)
- Interface: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed1 (cable included)
- Software: ScanGear CS 11.1 (Windows/Mac), CanoScan Toolbox CS 4.9 (Windows/Mac), e-registration (Windows/Mac), ArcSoft PhotoStudio (Windows/Mac), NewSoft Presto! PageManager (Windows), ScanSoft OmniPage SE OCR4(Windows/Mac)
Canon CanoScan 4400F System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA Pro9500 Professional Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon CanoScan 4400F Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
4400F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
4400F Scanner Driver (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
4400F Scanner Driver (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Mac OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp (64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
ScanGear CS Windows 7/Vista/Xp/Me/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (OS X 10.2/10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me/98) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000/Me (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox 5.0 Opener (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
4400F User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 4400F Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.