Are you weary already to browse one suitable colour scanner to support your job duty? Well, before transfer to the marketplace and seeking individually, it will certainly be much better to think about CanoScan 300S as your target, first. Referred to as smallest as well as lightest colour scanner for scanning approximately A4-size, this colour scanner has beneficial features to fulfil your basic as well as basic responsibility, yet likewise prepared to develop more than typical checked outcomes.
The dimension of CanoScan 300S could be smaller than common scanner you have actually seen before. However, do not fret due to the fact that it has actually already furnished with countless practical attributes you can utilize, promptly. The functions additionally designated as straightforward and simple to operate which lead you right into easier-phase when run the scanner for the first time. The standard function consists of discussion and also homework, desktop publishing, and internet posting.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3020 All-in-One Inkjet Printer
In order to raise your fulfillment, CanoScan 300S has greater optical resolution introducing far better appearance on its checked picture, the premium colour definition additionally allows you to generate natural look for your digital photography paper. In the long run, as manufactured by Canon, this remarkable scanner supported with one-pass scanning in which you can boost the scanning speed.
Canon CanoScan 300S Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner - desktop
- Max Supported Document Size: A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in)
- Included Accessories: SCSI controller
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Document Feeder Type: Manual
- Software Included: Drivers & Utilities
- Color Depth: 24-bit (16.7 million colors
- OS Required: Microsoft Windows 3.x/95/98, Microsoft Windows NT 3.51 or later
Canon CanoScan 300S System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA E484 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan 300S Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear Twain WDM/STI Driver (installs via 'Scanners & Cameras' Control Panel wizard) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 300S Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.