The CanoScan 3000 Colour Flatbed Scanner supplies high-quality photos of your photos or papers whether you're a power customer or a first-timer. Advanced CCD modern technology gives scans of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi and also 48-bit colour, so your result is clear, sharp and real to the initial.
This scanner's USB 2.0 Hi-Speed interface makes it approximately four times faster than conventional USB for high performance. As well as, it works with Windows 98, Me, 2000, as well as XP (Residence or Professional) so you'll be working in minutes.
The CanoScan 3000 is furnished with three EZ Buttons which you could set up to carry out the functions you utilize many. One button could automate the entire scanning procedure, whether to check files or photos, copy them or send them to your e-mail program. Just what could be simpler?
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS9055 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Location ten photos on the glass plate, check them as well as what do you obtain? With any kind of standard scanner, a 'photo' of 10 photos. With Canon's Fast Multi-Photo mode, you obtain ten different photos to work with. If images are manipulated, they will be corrected automatically and also can be sent straight as e-mail attachments or to a printer for unsurpassed efficiency.
Canon CanoScan 3000 Printer Specifications:
- Type: Flatbed scanner
- Max Supported Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Max Document Size: 8.5 in x 11.7 in
- Supported Document Type: Plain paper, bulk objects (such as books)
- Optical Resolution:1200 dpi x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 9600 dpi x 9600 dpi
- System Requirements Details: Windows 2000/ME/XP – 566 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB 2.0) Windows 2000/ME/XP – 233 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB) Windows 98 – 233 MHz – RAM 128 MB (USB)
- Software Included: Drivers & utilities, CanoScan Toolbox CS, ArcSoft PhotoStudio, ScanGear CS, ScanSoft OmniPage SE.
Canon CanoScan 3000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA E414 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon CanoScan 3000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
ScanGear CS Windows Vista/XP/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Vista (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan Toolbox Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Deldrv Windows Me/Xp/2000 (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
CanoScan 3000 / CanoScan 3000F - Quick Start Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon CanoScan 3000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.