Recently, there are many printers in the market and it seems difficult to find for a right printer that we can use comfortably in house. Canon PIXMA MG3050 is one of those printers that we can still find in many online and electronic shops, but we must want to know what we can expect from this printer. Today, we are going to find out about this Canon product that has been known as the wireless printer.
Similar as Canon Pixma MG3020, Canon PIXMA MG3050 has claimed as an ideal printer for the users who like to print the photos from their smartphones, laptop, or even from their social media accounts. This fact has been supported by the fact that this laptop has a good connectivity that can make all the printing easier. Without the connecting cable, you can just print documents and photos without getting near the printer.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One Photo Printer
While Canon PIXMA MG3050 has focused on its wireless feature, the printer doesn’t forget to add its performance in printing, scanning, and copying. These three activities can be done well using the printer. You can easily manage to finish all the documentation that you have without pulling difficult efforts. You can say that this printer is one of the notable printers that people should have in their houses.
Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: PG-445 (Black) CL-446 (Colour)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document copying (plain paper)
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz Please refer to the user manual for instructions on how to activate/deactivate the wireless LAN.
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app, Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print, Access point mode, WLAN PictBridge
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA MG3050 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP830 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG3050 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3050 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3050 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.