Canon PIXMA MG3000, Another Newcomer in Printer’s Market? It’s been a trend that the wireless printer has been championed the market of printers. People prefer to choose the wireless printer that seems efficient than the older version of printers that require the connecting cable. To answer the demand of the customer, Canon has produced Canon PIXMA MG3000 as a wireless printer. Yet, what are the specifications of the printer and what makes the printer special? These are the things that you need to know.
Observing the design, there is no something special about Canon PIXMA MG3000, but you will see the beauty of the printer when you start analyzing the features of the printer. The main feature of the printer, printing, makes you amazed with its abilities. It works pretty faster than most of Canon’s printers and you can rely on the printer if you are the one that deals with high volume of paper works. The printer also gives similar amazing performance in copying and scanning that you can just smile seeing it.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG3620 Wireless All-In-One Printer
The wireless support that has been offered by Canon PIXMA MG3000 can captivate you with its reliability. Powered by useful software, the printer leaves a great impression that can make connect all the devices of yours with the printer. Be it from PC, tablets, or smartphones, you can access the data and print it directly.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 600 (vertical)
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm
- External dimensions: Approx. 16.8 (W) x 12.1 (D) x 5.8 (H) inches Approx. 426 (W) x 306 (D) x 145 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 7.6 lb (Approx. 3.5 kg) With the FINE Cartridges installed
- Canon FINE Cartridge: Total 1280 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 320 nozzles)
- Multiple copy: max. 21 pages
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm
- Gradation (Input / Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2, Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Mobile Printing Capability: Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Canon PIXMA MG3000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MG7540 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA MG3000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series CUPS Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series XPS Printer Driver Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series MP Drivers Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12 ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater Windows 7/8.1/8/10/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
MG3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA MG3000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.