When the majority of people discuss printers, they talk about them in regards to printing files as well as Website, however with a growing number of high-resolution video cameras around, it's ending up being a lot more typical for people to print big pictures in your home. If you desire those big prints to look good, that indicates buying a medium-format printer, such as Canon's Pixma Pro9000.
Though it births the Pixma Pro moniker, the Pro9000 replaces the Canon i9900, which similar to this printer, is an eight-ink dye-based printer. If you demand pigment-based inks, Canon also supplies the Pixma Pro 9500, yet it sets you back more and utilizes a pigment-based ink collection.
Like Canon Pixma PRO-100 and Canon Pixma PRO-10? With the PIXMA Pro9000, you'll find simply how excellent a professional photographer you truly are. The 8-colour ink system opens up your colour palette, and progressed software application tweak your output. Prepared to go up to 13" x 19", or print on art papers? This professional-grade printer will certainly take you to the next level.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS9050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
The PIXMA Pro9000's ChromaLife100 system combines the benefits of dye-based ink, Canon photo paper and FINE print head technology to generate resilient, beautiful prints. With an 8-colour dye ink system, the Pro9000 produces a large colour gamut to achieve brilliant pigmentation and also high gloss.
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Printer Specifications:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless: approximately 30 seconds 8 x 10 photo: approximately 50 seconds 11 x 14 photo (on 13 x 19 paper): approximately 1 minute 23 seconds
- Number of Nozzles: 768 x 8 colors (Photo Bk, C, M, Y, PC, PM, R, G) Total: 6,144
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black:Black: 4800 x 2400 dpi, Color:4800 x 2400 dpi
- Ink Droplet Size: 2 picoliters
- Paper Sizes: Letter, Legal, 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, 13x 19, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Handling: Top Feeding (ASF); Front Feeding (Single sheet up to 1.2mm paper thickness)
- Noise Level Approx: 37 dB(A) in the best quality mode
- OS Compatibility: Windows7, Windows XP/2000/Me/98 and Mac OS X v.10.2.8 to 10.5x
- Standard Interfaces: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed and Direct Print Port (cables not included)
- Software Included: CD-ROM including Printer Driver, Setup Software and User's Guide, Electronic Photo Application Guide, Electronic User's Guide, e-registration, Easy-PhotoPrint(Windows/Mac), Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows/Mac), PhotoRecord (Windows),Easy-WebPrint (Windows only, requires Microsoft Internet Explorer version 5.5, version 6.0 recommended)
Canon PIXMA Pro9000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA iX6850 Inkjet Photo Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Pro9000 Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Pro9000 XPS Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module (Windows 7 x32/Windows 7 x64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64) ~~~>>> Download
Color Management Tool Pro (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Pro9000 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64/2000/Me) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA Pro9000 Easy-LayoutPrint (Windows 2000/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP64) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA Pro9000 Windows ICC Profiles (Windows 2000/Me/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Pro9000 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (OS X 10.3/10.4/10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9) ~~~>>> Download
Art Paper Printing Guide: Pro9000 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
Art Paper Printing Guide: Pro9000 ICC Profile for Art Paper Printing (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA Pro9000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.