Canon PIXMA TS6030 Ultimate Solution For Home Printer? It’s not that daunting to find good quality home printers, but the one that meets your needs, it’s probably different case. Get yourself know more about Canon PIXMA TS6030, its performances and rich features will attract you to consider the PIXMA TS6030. Let it alone this one offers you with cost-saving solution when it comes to ink cost. Great accessibility that blurs the border of using the printer, you don’t experience anything dissatisfying operating the printer.
Like Canon Pixma TS6010 and Canon Pixma TS6000? Such a technology like wireless connectivity changes the way you access your files. Though you respectively can switch the setup for USB. Simply pick which option you are convenient with. Indeed, it’s not possible to blatantly replace the usage of SD card memory. However the capability of Canon PIXMA TS6030 to access cloud storage enhances mobile printing that enables you to operate PIXMA TS6030 from different locations.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF8330Cdn Mono Laser Printer
It is not necessary for you to transfer your data first with Canon PIXMA TS6030 for mobile printing features and also SD card slots. Expand your creativity with PIXMA TS6030 as you can edit and change your own pictures into a custom-made calendar, greeting cards, and more. Access famous Cloud storage services aren’t difficult as well.
Canon PIXMA TS6030 Printer Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical) Ink droplets can be placed with a pitch of 1/4800 inch at minimum
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- Print Head/Ink: Total 4096 nozzles (PgBK 1024 nozzles, Y/DyeBK each 512 nozzles, C/M each 1024 nozzles)
- Multiple copy: max. 99 pages
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm
- Gradation (Input / Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Other Supported OS: Some functions may not be available with each OS. Refer to the Canon web site for details on operation with iOS, Android, Windows RT, and Windows 10 Mobile
- Mobile Printing Capability: Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link.
Canon PIXMA TS6030 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF8080cw Multifunction Laser Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA TS6030 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
TS6030 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS6030 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS6030 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
TS6030 series Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
TS6030 series Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS6030 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.