The PIXMA Endurance G3600 provides the very best in multifunction printing attributes. Print, copy, check or submit to the Cloud and also enjoy the bonus ink storage tanks that hold Canon's pigment and also color inks for high quality, crisp message and also spectacular photos.
Get top quality prints, copies and scans at home or in the office with the Canon PIXMA G3600 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer. Including integrated ink storage tanks which can be conveniently replenished with Canon's pigment inks, this multi-function printer is capable of printing as much as 6000 grayscale or 7000 colour web pages on a full storage tank.
Get your files printed swiftly with the Canon PIXMA G3600 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer's print rate of 8.8 ppm for black and white pages as well as 5ppm for colour pages. These print rates make it perfect for people that should satisfy limited target dates.
Like Canon Pixma G3500 and Canon Pixma G3200? Print papers and also picture with convenience making use of a clever tool, using PIXMA Cloud Web link. PIXMA Cloud Link now includes Instagram and also SlideShare in addition to existing cloud solutions sycg as Facebook, Dropbox and Google Drive.
PIXMA's crossbreed system of pigment as well as color inks produces darker, sharper black text and dynamic colours on borderless prints as much as A4 dimension. PIXMA's easy-to-use ink containers flaunt a one-step procedure that eliminates all hassle as well as tinker an unique ink bottle nozzle that minimizes splilling.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS8050 Series All-in-One Printer
Obtain high-quality prints, thanks to the Canon PIXMA G3600 Multi-Function Inkjet Printer's pigment as well as color ink-hybrid system. This system permits this printer to supply darker as well as sharper black message for records, and also vibrantly coloured, bordless prints for pictures with a maximum print resolution of 4800x1200 dpi.
Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wi-Fi, Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- Print Technology: 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- Standard Ink Cartridges: GI-490 (PGBK) GI-490 (C) GI-490 (M) GI-490 (Y)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Administration password
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Google Cloud Print Access Point Mode (Direct Connection from smart device)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 (32 bit only) Mac OS X v10.7.5 to Mac OS X v10.10
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA G3600 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS8040 Colour Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA G3600 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G3600 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G3600 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.