Canon Pixma G3000 is a wireless Multifunction Printer which has been designed for high quantity printing at low running expense. It enables you to print, copy and also scan your files rapidly and also easily. The sleek and trendy printer has 445 × 330 × 163 (W × D × H) mm measurements and 5.8 kg weight. This printer could conveniently fit in any limited area of your small job place.
PIXMA G3000 function built-in Wi-Fi connectivity that supports 802.11 b/g/n standard for faster connection. Seamless printing and also scanning function sharing amongst multiple computers over a high-speed cordless network can be quickly accomplished, perfect for sharing amongst the entire family members.
Like Canon Pixma G2400 and Canon Pixma G2200? It prints high quality records with an optimum resolution of 4800 × 1200 dpi. It has approx. 5 ipm print speed for color and approx. 8.8 ipm print speed for Monochrome. It is capable of handling numerous sorts of paper sizes consisting of A4, A5, B5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes, etc. It has extremely low acoustic noise of approx. 46 dB so that there is no disruption while you are printing.
The Canon Pixma G3000 Multifunction Printer has high speed USB 2.0 port that allows you to directly print all your records as well as photos from your pen drive easily. The built-in LAN connection allows you to print wirelessly from laptops, desktop computers, and also smart phones.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP530 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA G3000 is packed with software program "My Image Garden" for very easy administration or backup of images. It supports thorough printing, scanning, file administration and easy PDF editing and enhancing abilities which could assist you manage various photo handling tasks easily.
Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.6 (W) x 13 (D) x 6.5 (H) inches Approx. 445 (W) x 330 (D) x 163 (H) mm
- Weight: Approx. 12.7 lb (Approx. 5.8 kg)
- Print Head/Ink: Total 1472 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 384 nozzles)
- Multiple copy: max. 21 pages
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input / Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only, Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update.
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.7.5 - OS X v10.11.
Canon PIXMA G3000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF237w Laser Multifunction Printers
Free Download Canon PIXMA G3000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Canon IJ Network Tool (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G3000 series Getting Started Guide (software installation part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G3000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.