This Pixma G2000 Multifunction Printer has actually been specifically created for high quantity printing at a budget friendly price. The smooth and also small Canon Pixma G2000 Multifunction Printer gauges 445 × 330 × 163 (W × D × H) mm and evaluates only 5.8 kg. The matte black finish makes it look very attractiving. It is outfitted with 4 specific ink bottles with 2pl minutes ink droplet dimension and also complete 1472 nozzles. Its built-in integrated ink tanks create a small printer body.
You could conveniently fit this little sized printer in a minimal area of your office. Its mobile design and also lightweight allows you to change it easily from one place to an additional. The ink containers utilize screw down caps to avoid any type of ink leak while guaranteeing very easy ink circulation during re-filling. You could easily check out the remaining ink levels at a glimpse.
The Canon Pixma G2000 Multifunction Printer creates crisp and also clear prints with a maximum resolution of 4800 × 1200 dpi. It has a high record printing rate with approx. 5 ipm for shade and approx. 8.8 ipm for Black & White. Borderless photos can be published approximately A4 dimensions in approx. One Minute. The printer offers you high volume printing at a reduced running cost. With its high page yield ink suppress to 7000 pages.
Like Canon Pixma G1400 and Canon Pixma G1200? For the functions, this printer has numerous things making the printing activity get so much less complicated to do. It is featured with the photo copier and scanner. For the scanning quality, it has an excellent sharp level which could stand up to 9600 x 4800 dpi. For the access of printing, Canon PIXMA G2000 offers the connection via USB which is readily available for Windows as well as Mac.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS8000 All-in-one Printer Series
The multifunctional printer has Hi-speed USB 2.0 user interface which enables you to straight print all your essential papers and pictures from your USB flash drive effortlessly. The energy-star certified Canon Pixma printer saves an appreciable amount of power and also comes with a 1 year maker warranty to ensure you full assurance.
Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.6 (W) x 13 (D) x 6.5 (H) inches Approx. 445 (W) x 330 (D) x 163 (H) mm
- Print Head/Ink: Total 1472 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 384 nozzles)
- Multiple copy: max. 21 pages
- Scanner driver: Windows: TWAIN 1.9 Specification, WIA Mac OS: ICA
- Maximum scanning size: A4/Letter, 8.5" x 11.7"/216 x 297 mm
- Scanning resolution: Optical resolution (horizontal x vertical) max: 600 x 1200 dpi, Interpolated resolution max: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Gradation (Input / Output): Gray: 16 bit/8 bit Color: 48 bit/24 bit (RGB each 16 bit/8 bit)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only, Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.7.5 - OS X v10.11.
Canon PIXMA G2000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS6052 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA G2000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
PIXMA G2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Scan Utility (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
PIXMA G2000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G2000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.