Canon PIXMA G1000 is all in one inkjet printer which includes the face-lift. It is recognized that in the previous printer series, Canon appears to offer the accent on them. Currently, it comes in small designs which represent the present contemporary layout. Therefore, this home office printer can be actually suited with the interior of your house.
Nevertheless, it does not indicate that Canon PIXMA G1000 is created by neglecting the quality. This printer features high technology printer high quality so that it makes the customer obtain more convenient being used the printer. This type of printer is quite excellent to have considering that the customer can get the direct printing gain access to via several choices such as, Wi-Fi Direct Connection, USB 2.0.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA TS6050 All-In-One Inkjet Printer
This printer is also showcased by the LCD Display located on the front side of the printer for he control panel. In the issue of performance, this sort of printer can do it quite possibly. Canon PIXMA G1000 is outfitted with 5 cartridges ink which could provide vibrant as well as vibrant printing.
Canon PIXMA G1000 Printer Specifications:
- Printing resolution (dpi): 4800 (horizontal) x 1200 (vertical)
- Print width: 8 inches/203.2 mm (for Borderless Printing: 8.5 inches/216 mm)
- External dimensions: Approx. 17.6 (W) x 13 (D) x 5.4 (H) inches Approx. 445 (W) x 330 (D) x 135 (H) mm
- Print Head/Ink: Total 1472 nozzles (BK 320 nozzles, C/M/Y each 384 nozzles)
- Windows Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Windows XP SP3 32-bit only, Windows 8.1 includes Windows 8.1 Update.
- Mac OS Operating System: OS X v10.7.5 - OS X v10.11.
Canon PIXMA G1000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma TS6000 All-in-one Printer Series
Free Download Canon PIXMA G1000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
G1000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1000 series Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Quick Menu (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
G1000 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7) ~~~>>> Download
G1000 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
G1000 series Getting Started Guide (device setup part) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA G1000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.