Need reliable solution to handle the printing task either for your small office or home, Canon PIXMA TS5030 is probably what you need. Able to scan and copy in the same time, aside from its main function as printer, this multipurpose printer is your savior. The print quality is top notch for the crisp and sharp of the printed document and photos for maximum print resolution which can surpass 4800 by 1200 dpi.
Like Canon Pixma TS5000 and Canon Pixma TS5020? The speed isn’t a disappointment as well for 9 ipm when it comes to color printing and monochrome printing for 12.6 ipm. The integrated cloud storage service, and the fact that Canon PIXMA TS5030 is wireless-enabled, sharing the printer is easy. Do you want to directly print from your smart gadget or SD memory card?
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF729Cx Laser Printers
You better look no further, since Canon PIXMA TS5030 offers you both features. Now, handle Canon PIXMA TS5030 isn’t that complicated. Through neat and simple interface and a LCD screen, in a short time you can master the way to operate the printer. Say that compact design is another feature that you look for an ideal printing solution, PIXMA TS5030 is smaller in design compared to previous typical model.
Canon PIXMA TS5030 Printer Specifications:
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access point mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA TS5030 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF515x Mono Laser Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA TS5030 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
TS5030 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS5030 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
TS5010 series Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
TS5010 series Getting Started Guide ~~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS5030 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.