As you want a printer which can decrease the hassle dealing with massive printing task, Canon PIXMA TS5000 is worth mentioning. Ease you not only to print, but also to scan and copy, you will agree that this printer device is what you need. Furthermore, if you look one that is wireless. That’s right, there is no need for you to use USB cable simply to make PXMA TS5000 works for you.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 is equipped with mobile printing technology and SD card for flexibility when printing your documents or photos. Asking about the print quality of PIXMA TS5000, you will please with the sharpness of text documents and the crispness of photographs. Nevertheless, FINE technology that is added to PIXMA TS5000 is the reason why you can experience beautiful photographs and readable documents.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF4450 Mono Laser Printer
Sometimes, best print quality is not the only thing that you look for when choosing a printer. You need one that is cost efficient in the same time. That is another reason why you should consider Canon PIXMA TS5000. This one has five separated cartridge that make it possible for any of you to replace the only tube that is ran out of color, instead of the entire colors.
Canon PIXMA TS5000 Printer Specifications:
- Functions: Wireless Print, Copy, Scan, Cloud Link
- Print Technology: 5 Individual Ink Tanks (PGBK, BK, C, M, Y) ChromaLife100 inks
- Photo Print Speed: Borderless 10x15cm : Approx. 39 seconds
- Standard Ink Cartridges: 5 individual ink tanks PGI-470PGBK (Pigment Black) CLI-471BK (Black) CLI-471C (Cyan) CLI-471M (Magenta) CLI-471Y (Yellow)
- Paper Sizes: A4/A5/B5/LTR/LGL/20x25cm/13x18cm/10x15cm/Envelopes(DL, COM10)/Square (13x 13cm)
- Scanner Type: CIS flatbed photo and document scanner
- Scanning Depth (Input / Output): Colour: 48 bit / 24 bit Greyscale: 16 bit / 8 bit
- Copy Functions: Document Copying, Photo Copying, Borderless copy, 2-on-1
- Interface Type - PC / Mac: Hi-Speed USB (B Port) Wi-Fi: IEEE802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi Security: WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, WEP, Admininstration password Wireless LAN Frequency Band: 2.4GHz
- Interface Type - Other: PIXMA Cloud Link (from smartphone or tablet only) Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app Canon Print Service Plugin (Android) Google Cloud Print Apple AirPrint Wi-Fi Direct Access point mode WLAN PictBridge Memory Card Slot Mopria (Android)
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10 Windows 8.1 (including Windows 8.1 Update), Windows 8 Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1 Windows Vista SP2 Note: For Windows, .NET Framework 4.5.2 or 4.6 is required Mac OS X v10.8.5 - OS X v10.11
- Supported Mobile Systems: iOS,Android,Windows RT,Windows 10 Mobile
- Software Included: MP Driver including Scanning Utility, My Image Garden with Full HD Movie Print, Quick Menu, Easy-WebPrint EX (download)
Canon PIXMA TS5000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon i-SENSYS MF724cdw Laser Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA TS5000 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
TS5000 series XPS Printer Driver (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
TS5000 series MP Drivers (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Lite (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
PosterArtist Updater (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
ICA Driver (OS X 10.12/10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8) ~~~>>> Download
TS5000 series Getting Started Guide ~~~>>> Download
TS5000 series Getting Started Guide ~~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA TS5000 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.