The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 supplies multifunction capabilities with the included bonus of duplex printing, permitting users to reduce paper consumption. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 all-in one printer features numerous added functions, like automatic paper feeding and duplex scanning. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 mono printer is compact, considering it packs in 3 machines in one, though it does not have fax abilities and is slower compared to most printer.
Boost performance with this durable, trendy as well as budget-friendly multifunctional. Rapid and top quality laser printing, copying and also colour scanning offer professional productivity. The durable as well as dependable LaserBase MF6530 handles your company needs quickly, quickly and also efficiently. Rise workgroup productivity with laser printing, copying and colour scanning in one small system.
Determining just 17.8 x20.5 x17.3 inches, the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 grayscale laser printer is little sufficient for a desktop computer set up. The automatic feeder with duplex copying and scanning takes place top of the unit, while the control panel remains on the middle slot, including very easy to grasp buttons. The Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 printer uses the Canon 706 all-in-one cartridge, permitting bigger financial savings, specifically for home individuals.
Like Canon i-SENSYS MF6180dw and Canon i-SENSYS MF6140dn? Share printing sources with the optional AXIS 1650 Print Web server, using easy and seamless connectivity to your existing network. Maximise the capacity of your LaserBase MF6530 and benefit from efficient network printing direct from all linked PCs. Scan colour records and photos straight to a PDF style or email. A 600 x 600 dpi optical scanning resolution with as much as 9600 x 9600 dpi boosted resolution ensures maximum information.
The USB2.0 Hi-Speed user interface quicken image transmission between your multifunctional as well as COMPUTER. Merely change the All-in-One cartridge, having printer toner and all essential parts, as well as your LaserBase MF6530 is as good as brand-new. Switch over cartridges in seconds and also take advantage of constant excellent quality outcome.
The incorporation of double sided printing and automatic double sided scanning and duplicating are great rewards from the Canon MF6530 i-SENSYS multifunction printer. These attributes are usually only located in higher end models. Print quality is really remarkable, with sharp and clear text, also when publishing small fonts.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer
Graphics top quality is additionally outstanding, though print prices still have space for renovation. Black printer toner cartridges for the Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 last a good 5,000 web pages prior to needing substitute and the paper input capacity is bigger at 500 sheets in the main cabinet, and also an additional 100 web pages in the multi-purpose tray.
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Printer Specifications:
- Copier Type: digital
- Functions: copier, printer, scanner
- Printing Technology: Laser monochrome
- Media Feeder Capacity: 100 sheets, 50 sheets, 500 sheets
- Operating System Support: MS Windows XP, MS Windows 2000, MS Windows ME, MS Windows 98, MS Windows Server 2003, MS Windows Vista
- Software Included: Presto! PageManager, ScanSoft OmniPage SE
Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX885 All-In-One Photo Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
UFR II/UFRII LT Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
Mac CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32-bit & 64-bit] Patch for Network Scan, USB Scan Windows 10/8.1/8 ~~~>>> Download
CUPS/UFRII Printer Driver Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 ~~~>>> Download
UFRII/UFRII LT Printer Driver for Linux (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Service Pack for MF6500 Series Printer Driver (32-bit & 64-bit) Windows 10/8.1/8/7 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] i-SENSYS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] i-SENSYS MF6550/MF6530 MFDrivers (UFR II / FAX / ScanGear) Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp/2000 ~~~>>> Download
Canon Fax Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10 ~~~>>> Download
MF Drivers Windows 2000/Server 2003/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] Tool Box Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/Xp ~~~>>> Download
NetSpot Device Installer for Windows Server 2008/2003/2000/7/Vista/Xp (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon i-SENSYS MF6530 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.