The Canon i-SENSYS MF232w A fast, wireless 3-in-1 laser printer built for home and small offices. Print, copy, and scan from a PC, smartphone or tablet with this professional multifunction mono laser printer for home and small offices. Save time, work fast. With Quick First-Print, the printer wakes from sleep mode and starts printing in an instant, while the speedy 23ppm keeps you productive.
Print and scan documents from mobile devices connected to the printer directly or via a local wireless network. Access printer information, change network settings, set up the address book and check toner levels – all from the Remote User Interface (RUI).
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MP550 Inkjet Photo Printers
Small businesses and home offices will appreciate the fast, reliable mono print quality, LCD display and print, copy and scan options of this Wi-Fi network printer. The printer’s ECO reports make it easy to monitor and track usage, while Auto Off and reduced power consumption modes help keep your carbon footprint to a minimum. Canon’s All-in-One Cartridges deliver superb mono text documents and images. Experience consistent reliability and quality with just a single cartridge change.
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Printer Specifications:
- Printing method: Monochrome laser beam printing
- Copy Speed: Single sided: Up to 23 ppm (A4)
- Scan Resolution: Optical: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Enhanced: Up to 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Colour scanning depth: 24 bit/24 bit (input/output)
- Scan to PC: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/Compact PDF/Searchable PDF
- Scan to Cloud: TIFF/JPEG/PDF/PNG
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Interface type: USB 2.0 Hi-Speed
- Operating System compatibility: Windows 10 / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Vista Mac OS X version 10.6 & up Linux
- Software and printer management: Presto! Page Manager, MF Scan Utility, Toner Status Tool
- Cartridges: Cartridge 737 (2,400 pages)
Canon i-SENSYS MF232w System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MP520 All-On-One Inkjet Printer
Free Download Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh [Mac OS : 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12] ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 64bit] MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit] MF232w MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 User's Guide ~~~>>> Download
MF244dw/MF232w/MF231 Getting Started ~~~>>> Download
[Windows] MF240Series/230Series MF Driver Installation Guide ~~~>>> Download
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant (Mac OS X 10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/10.12) ~~~>>> Download
Canon MF/LBP Wireless Setup Assistant Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
[Windows 32bit & 64bit] MF Scan Utility Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> DownloadGuide for Canon i-SENSYS MF232w Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.