The Canon PIXMA iP1900 inkjet printer is a budget inkjet that is ideal for light residence use. Despite its cost, the print top quality is wonderful. Rate is a mild problem however if you are only utilizing it in your home then this shouldn't be an issue. Lack of Wi-Fi and also sd card support might additionally delay those that are seeking to bypass the computer system and also print directly.
The printer is rather portable as well as the matte-black coating looks trendy. The rear paper tray which holds 100 sheets can be folded down, to save on room when you're not publishing. Disappointingly, there's no paper result tray, leaving the paper to fall straight onto the desk or on the floor-- not ideal! There are simply two switches on the printer, one that controls the power and the various other to handle paper jams. The USB port that connections to your computer system lies on the side of the printer and the power supply is at the back. Replacing the Canon iP1900 ink cartridges is simple as well as takes an issue of secs.
Like Canon Pixma iP1800 and Canon Pixma iP1700? The Canon PIXMA iP1900 ink printer includes an impressive software package consisting of Auto Photo Take care of, which turns your amateur snaps into expert looking prints. Publish output is of a premium quality and also is partially as a result of the fact that Canon makes use of the exact same print engine throughout the entire variety. Photo prints are clear and also coloured graphics appear vibrant without signs of banding. Text papers are equally impressive and also much surpasses assumptions for a budget printer.
You May Also Like This: Canon PIXMA MX712 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
Canon's priced quote print speed is slightly positive; anticipate rates of around 9ppm for black print and also 7ppm for colour. This is relatively sluggish, however if you are just utilizing the printer for reduced quantities after that it ought to be adequate. Similar to any type of printer, a lack of Wi-Fi is unsatisfactory but hardly unexpected considering the expense, it would have additionally behaved to see added menu performance on the printer itself.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Specifications:
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Engine: InkJet 4-ink with minimum 2 pl ink droplets and FINE Cartridges
- Photo Lab Quality Speed: Borderless 10 x 15cm: Approx. 55 seconds (Standard)
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: FINE Cartridge - PG-37, CL-38 (Optional - PG-40, CL-41)
- Media Size: Sheet Feeder: A4, B5, A5, Letter, Legal, Envelopes (DL size or Commercial 10), 10 x 15cm, 13 x 18cm, 20 x 25cm
- Borderless Printing: Yes (A4, 20 x 25cm, 13 x 18cm, 10 x 18cm, 10 x 15cm)
- Supported Operating System: Windows Vista (32bit, 64bit) / Windows XP SP2 / Windows 2000 Professional SP4 Mac OS X v.10.3.9 - v.10.5
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows: PC: Windows Vista, XP, 2000 Professional / Internet Explorer 6.0 / CD-ROM drive / SVGA Display 800 x 600 Mac OS X v.10.3.9, v.10.4,v.10.5 / Safari / CD-ROM drive / XGA Display 1024x768
- Driver Features: Photo Optimizer PRO (Windows only), Image Optimizer (Windows only), Photo Noise Reduction, Vivid Photo
- Software Included: Windows: Easy-PhotoPrint EX, Mac: Easy-PhotoPrint EX.
Canon PIXMA iP1900 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
You May Also Like This: Canon Pixma MX710 Series All-in-one Printer
Free Download Canon PIXMA iP1900 Series All-in-One Photo Printer Driver and Software for Supported Operating Systems Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server (32-bit/64-bit), Macintosh Mac OS X, and Linux.
Canon Pixma iP1900 series CUPS Printer Driver (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma iP1900 series Printer Driver (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/Vista64) ~~~>>> Download
CUPS Printer Driver for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6 ~~~>>> Download
Printer Driver for Windows 2000/Vista/XP (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Inkjet Printer Driver Add-On Module For Windows 7 (32 x64-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Debian Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
RPM Linux Printer Driver For Linux (32-bit) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma iP1900 series User Manual (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma iP1900 series User Manual (Mac) ~~~>>> Download
Canon Pixma iP1900 Printer User Guide ~~~>>> Download
Guide for My Image Garden (Windows) ~~~>>> Download
My Printer (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-WebPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
My Image Garden (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP) ~~~>>> Download
Easy-PhotoPrint EX (OS X 10.11/10.10/10.9/10.8/Mac OS X 10.7) ~~~>>> Download
Solution Menu (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/2000) ~~~>>> Download
Windows Adobe RGB 1998 Installer Program For (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP/XP x64/2000/Me) ~~~>>> Download
Guide for Canon PIXMA iP1900 Printer Driver Installation
Steps for the Installations:
Steps for the Installations:
- First, you need to make sure that your computer and also the Canon printer is not connected yet.
- When the process of the downloading is completed, your driver file is ready to be installed and you need to Open Folder and click the downloaded file. Commonly, the file will be in the format of exe.
- You can also accept for the location to save the file in the default location. You need to click “Next” and wait for the process of installer extract for the files for the installation is completed.
- Note: If you are unconditionally close the Download Complete screen, you do not need to be worried. You can find it in the folder where you save the file for the format exe and you need to click it.
- Then, you need to choose the language from the language list and choose “OK”.
- Finally, you only need to follow the instructions for the installation screen directions.
Steps for the Unistallations:
- When you want to uninstall the driver for this printer, you need to open the “Devices and Printers” by clicking it from Start button and you need to choose “Devices and Printers.”
- Then, right clicking is needed for the printer that you are going to remove. Then, click Remove device and choose Yes.
- When you cannot remove the printer, you can try to right click again and choose “Run as Administrator” and then “Remove Device”. Finally, click Yes.